This time it's all about the Sythrotek Sequence 8 Analogue sequencer.
" The ‘Sequence 8′ analog 8-step sequencer is a traditional 8-step sequencer with some extremely handy features.
It’s available in 2 formats: Eurorack or 9V battery/wall wart (the kit version has a FRAC power option).
- Choose between Eurorack power or 9V battery/wall plug
- 8 Steps with high-gate output per step
- 3 CV Outs, each with their own attenuator, 0-5 volt output.
- Clock Input and Output
- Coarse & fine clock adjustment
- Switchable linear ‘random’ function with speed adjustment
- Momentary & Hard Hold Function
- Manual Step Button
- Internal/External Clock Switch
- Reset Input Jack
- Current draw is 20mA
- Size: 3U 20HP
- Module depth (Eurorack version): 1.5 inches "
Video 1: Modular Wild Presents Profile-Synthrotek Sequence 8
" A short description of the Synthrotek Sequence 8 basic features and functions. Sound and Video by Raul Pena."
Video 2: Modular Wild presents SOUNDS-Syntrotek Sequence 8 Basic Programming and Random
" A short overview of the basic programming features of the Synthrotek Sequence 8. Also Contains a short demonstration of the random mode. Sound ad Video by Raul Pena."
New episodes will be added weekly
Other places to find Raul's World of Synths on the Web: