Starting with this one:
The A-160-2 Clock Divider II is an enhanced version of the standard clock divider A-160.
The 4HP wide module is a frequency divider for clock/trigger/gate signals, designed to be a source of lower frequencies, particularly for rhythm uses.
At the outputs, you have access to three sets of seven different sub-divided clock signals, from half
the clock frequency down to 1/128.
The low/high levels of the output signals are 0V and about +10V.
The A-160-2 also has a reset input. Whenever a reset signal is sensed, all outputs are set to certain levels which depend upon the selected mode.
These are the most important features of the module:
- Three different sets of dividing factors, selected by a three-position switch at the front panel: power of two: 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128
prime numbers: 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17
integer: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
- Two output modes, selected by a two-position switch at the front panel:
- Gate mode: outputs act like the outputs of typical binary dividers
- Trigger mode: in this mode the outputs are AND-wired with the clock signal (i.e. the clock pulsewidth affects the pulsewidth of the outputs)
- Clock edge type selected by a jumper on the pc board:
positive: the rising edge of the clock signal triggers the state change of the outputs
negative: the falling edge of the clock signal triggers the state change of the outputs
- Reset behaviour by two jumpers on the pc board:
level triggered: the level at the Reset input triggers the Reset
edge triggered: the edge of the signal at the Reset input triggers the Reset
positive: a high level (> 2.5V) or the rising edge at the Reset input triggers the Reset
negative: a low level (< 1 V) or the falling edge at the Reset input triggers the Reset
- Output polarity selected by a jumper on the pc board:
positive: non-inverted outputs
negative: all seven outputs are inverted
The module is planned for early 2015, price ~ Euro 100.00
Update Nov 27th 2014:
" we also think about a A-161-2 which is independent from the A-160 (i.e. own clock and reset). Details are not yet available, except one thing: switchable between gate and trigger mode, in trigger mode the outputs are "gated" with the incoming clock signal.
And we are working also on a clock multiplier module (A-160-3 ?).
But the release dates, prices and detailed features for these new modules are not yet available."
and Dieter Doepfer via the Yahoo Doepfer A-100 usergroup https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Doepfer_a100/conversations/messages/25947