"The Synthrotek Triple Response Dual VCA uses high quality op amps to give you the sound quality you are looking for in affordable kits and completed units.
This VCA has three different response curves per channel: 2 Exponential and 1 Linear.
The amplitude of EX2 (switch at right position) can be slightly attenuated via 1 trimmer pot per channel on the PCB.
This allows for 3 different curves per channel. EX2 has a slightly more exponential curve than EX1. This VCA operates at 0-5V; a 5V CV input will give you 10V peak to peak audio output.
Use over 5V if you want a super ballsy, loud VCA!
The module is intended for AC and audio use only (DC coupling will not function properly).
- ~10V peak to peak output with a +5 DC CV input
- 2 exponential and 1 linear response per channel
- Channel 2 is normalled to channel 1
- Compact 4HP sized module
- Kits, complete and PCB/panel combos
- High Quality Op Amps
- Module depth: 1 7/8 inches (4.7 cm)
- Max current draw: 1mA on -12V rail, 9mA on +12V rail "
Video: Modular Wild-SOUNDS-Synthrotek Triple Response VCA
" A short video with some sound examples of the Synthrotek Triple Response VCA.
Sound and Video by Raul Pena.
Other places to find Raul's World of Synths on the Web: